- Ensure your HomePlug adapters or HomePlug embedded products are securely plugged directly into your electrical outlets.
- Avoid plugging them into a power strip or extension cord.
- Do not plug them into a surge protector.
- Do not plug them into a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
- Try to place your HomePlug products in areas where minimal other equipment is plugged in.
- Plug your HomePlug products into outlets away from cell phone chargers.
- Keep HomePlug products away from equipment with a motor (e.g. a treadmill, fan, vacuum cleaner, etc.)
- Certain fluorescent lamps may also cause interference if plugged in close to HomePlug products.